Registration fees are non-refundable. However, in the event that the athlete will not be able to participate in the race, he/she has the option to choose one of the following cases:
1. Transfer of the registration fees to another athlete free of charge until Thursday 10 March and with a payment of €6 for secretarial support until Thursday 31 March 2022.
2. Transfer of the registration fees for the next Poseidon – Half Marathon free of charge until Thursday 10 March and with a payment of €6 for secretarial support until Thursday 31 March 2022.
3. Cancellation of the 2022 Event by decision of the Government, due to Covid-19 or any other cause of force majeure: In this case, a forced transfer of registration to the next event will be made, subject to the terms and conditions of the new event.
In the event that the Government limits the number of entries for health reasons, a first come, first served basis will be followed and for those remaining, a forced transfer to the next event will be made.
4. Exceptionally in 2022, the right to cancel the participation and refund the money by paying € 10 for secretarial support, plus bank charges for depositing the money in a third party account or sending a bank transfer to the beneficiary, until Thursday 31 March 2022.
5. Your contribution to the NGO "ALMA", for children with mental retardation and autism, is non-refundable and we thank you very much for it!