Please come along with your friends or family and join us on Sunday the 26th of April 2020 in Faliro Bay located in Athens, Greece, to run the 11th Poseidon Athens Half Marathon.
We try to raise awareness about diabetes and obesity, while trying to help people adopting a healthier way of living.
Part of this healthier way of living is centered around the importance and the benefits of exercise.
Our moto is: I give value to my steps! Action for Diabetes and Obesity! NOW!
1. Half-Marathon 21.1 km
2. Relay Half-Marathon (2 runners) 21.1km
3. Quarter (¼) Marathon 10+ km
4. Road Race Novo Nordisk, 5km
5. Power Walking Novo Nordisk, 5km
6. Chiquita Athens Kids’ Run, 1km
7 Charity Run, for the organization “ALMA” 1 or 2km
Participation Limits: Maximum participation limit for all races
Plan in advance and secure your place now!
1. Painting Competition for kids 4-14 years old
2. ECO-Environment: Way of life
3. Voluntary Community (Spring Events)
4. Music and Musicians: Events by the waves
Volunteer Registrations will open on Sunday, January 5, 2020.
Come with us to live a unique new experience and encourage everyone’s effort.
Under the auspices of:
1. Municipality of Paleo Faliro
2. Municipality of Alimos
3. Attica Region
4. Greek National Tourism Organization (EOT)
5. Hellenic Diabetes Association (EDE)
6. Hellenic Police
7. European Federation "Sport for All" (UESpT) and
8. Greek Federation of People's Mass Sport – ultradistance (EOSLMA-Y)
You can watch the official video of Poseidon Athens Half Marathon 2019 "here"
And the official video of 2018 Poseidon Athens half marathon "here"
ORGANISING COMMITTEE OF THE POSEIDON ATHENS HALF MARATHON